Saturday, September 24

Tired Day

wa a tiring day afternoon when to make posb card with me friend then when there they say need my passport or any id card which i have lost i all but i still have me passport so was lazy to go home take so tml i will have to go back again....

then after that we walk & chat all the way to cwp then one of my friend when off so left the 2 of us doing nothing at cwp walk & chat then saw a old friend hahahahha hize ...... then after that we all went home cause i later need to go from my sch TKD training ..... wa my leg still can feel the aching form the last training i have on tuesday ... :>

hmmm .... after that training went to eat .. then waited for my friend .... then we sit and talk talk ..... hahahahaha hize our class many problem saio .... then walk home donno what will happen in the future but seem the war is going to begain soon!!!! hope it will never begain ba that all.... for today

everyone had what they want but not me ...... how wired i am ?
don't think anyone will read my blog from now on!~ do anyone?

Day End World of lonelyness have u feel it before ?>.<

No comments: