Friday, September 9

Weird Day

Today monring just below my block a line of car that all look alike park beside the road wa it was like car show all so nice ... then i walk to take taxi to sch cause my friend cause he wented to go sch early to do ask me explain c++ coding to him . then reach sch explain and help out most of my friend .... then later on lecture come in we each team need to present our project & explain to the lecture ....

went was my turn i & my classmate went over to present hahahah the lecture ask her the coding the later asked me but she help me explian hahahah i no need to talk but then i do most of the coding hahahah but we make a very strong team with her wisdom and my idea ..... then we both get A for that project hahahaha....

then went to eat at food cout joke so much .... untill ta bo le ta han then went to math lecture lol learn a few stuff then started to help my friend to do their P&C project with later they need to present also hahahaha....

after that we want to the P&C lecture to watch them present but their group was at the last in the list so we waited till 6pm++ finally finish present.. but the sad thing is my friend lost her thumbdrive & wallet.... wa is like WTH lor the report which need to submit by today was in the thumbdrive so they ask the lecture to hand in tml...... but get scolded by it... but it was ok to submit tml.... hize

i think it was during our class all at the outside chatting and playing some people from other class stolen her stuff hize.....

then just now she went to my long tim friend house to help her finish then i also got thing in hand my other long time friend come over i teach her c++ cause her retaking the exam again ...
then about 11++pm she left then chat all the way in msn till now wa so late tml cannont wake up this few day very tired no enought slp.....

Play too much get leg injury cannont blame people i'm too weak hahahah hize...... HERE COME THE PAIN !!!!! cry_cry

DAY END!!~~~~~~!! Every one have their hard days .... everyone jia you!!!!!

No comments: