Friday, September 30

My Brother Birthday

Hi today my borther birthday so cannont go out with my friend need to go out withmy famlily to cwp eat soul graden hahahaha eat unitll so aching...... too full hahahah

hize today download so many song here one the lastest movie my jackie chan 神话 very nice and sad the song i can hear forever ... T.T maybe tml going watch this movie :> hize ....... donno what to write i think that all ba :> .......

oh yeah of got this afternoon my borther bring friend come my house use my PC dvd drive ask him to send that DVD to his comeputer wa 3gb saio donno how many days.... omg...... hize see la more lag laio cannont play game and my download slow down..... SAD_SAD

Day End ~ looking forward to chealty :> dono when ar ? you are the one i will wait !

No comments: