Monday, September 5

Exam Day

a long long time haven start blogging since my com burn out hize everyday my sister say & say & say don't use till so late hize so many thing yet to do but haven!!!!

then today so good can sleep till so late cause monring no more class then later 5pm got exam so early early go to sch libaray study lol first time been to libaray donno how to go wa 4th floor i clam all the way but found out got lift then meet my friend in there~~~ then study lol .... then later on my more friend come disturbe .... hize cannont study hize so bad hor then lateri went eat wa today so special the pineapple fried rice so big plate... cannont finish ...

then was late for my exam went in type so fast.... so many careless misytake i made hize donno still can get a A for that subject or not ...

then after sch wnet to CWP eat pizza hut with my friend hize chat alot k till then...............
tml contiune my MOM scold laio hize cannont write ....

DAY END!!!! tml then edit....

No comments: