Tuesday, September 27

Single Day

Today when to sch alone suppost my friend was coming too then all dissapear so i went alone reach sch i went to foodcout seat there about 1 hour resting hahahah then called my calssmate that he should be in sch cause teacher want to meet him and also the world skill breffiing hahaha then i extra at there nvm.... Wow alot of work to do !!!!! jai you ba!!!

then we walk to ang mo kio center walk walk chat chat we follow me go make my posb card then we go play lan hize very sain then ask him called more calssmate come out non was free then never we 3 person go play pool then went back home hize ..... this is how i use up all my time finding some boring thing to do !!!!!!!!!

finding job !!!! anyone introde me to a job?

Day End ~!~ tml tkd my leg aching ouch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :> pain also must endure cannont blem :>

No comments: