Saturday, September 17

Relax Day

Finally yesterday finish last paper of the exam. :> now can enjoy but then teacher called me to ask me to go back to sch take part in the world skill stuff hize ... wanted a long free vacation but X.x also no game still in proccess need to work on it + TKD training is back & also grading data is close by.....

about today hmmm let start off .... today was Stephnie see jai ling birthday with is my ex-classmate so yesterday 3 of use form the ex-classmate hung out and went shopping of the present so we make a stufftoy at CWP then was kind of fun :> which i bring home then suppost today was meeting her out to give her but she went out with their classmate and forget about us ... so was planing on tommorrow at james chealty then celebrate with her there....

in the afternoon my friend called me out watch movie "THE CAVES" and also called my classmate form nyp de go watch !!! only we 3 person hize .... then they was plaing the time and i use my House & Hand phone to call them both then talk to them togther.... useing my both ear.... wa so massie... then ok meet at jurong east at 3pm cause she later going to work at there so near near ma .... then we reach there last laio the show start at 3.30pm then we went in lol buy too big the popcorn... :> then the sit also very good saio hahaha got surpension one how nice :> then the show no bad la very exciting i watch untill very excited almost jump out of my seat lol my friend beside me also tio sacry by me hahahahah....

Then after the show she want to work asking us to come find her later on to chat chat.... so i and my friend went walk walk my friend show me the ice-skeating place look intersting :P after that we went to IMM. which i wanted to test my TAMIYA car which is still can work or not hize put too long never take out play hahahah and also we having a hard time finding the track which they move to some place else....
then we went to Jurong Point by free shuttler bus lol to find her chat chat say that she there very lonely hahaha then after we chat we went window shopping wa saw a couple of shirts that is very nice that i wanted to buy and also Folable keyboard which is a new release product and Razor mouse very cool wanted it forever :P then we want back to find her chat more after that we back to CWP lol.....

then she got meet someone but that someone is very extra person lol she asking us to help her drive away that person hize very bad hor but then after a long long Stage Art performance very good show we win :> thank to a classmate friend :P very good acting :P then went off to woodgrove eat and chat somemore till 12am then went back home wa this is what i feel like a holeday of outing and not at home slacking and on computers.... wanted to try out more stuff!!!!

tml will be a busy day going chatley.... :P looking forward to it...

DAY END what a wonderful time i have just like the old days.............

No comments: