Wednesday, August 2

Know My Life

hmm already passed few days just like that last day of the last month which is monday i didn't want to school... cause i was too tired form every thing i wanna get up also cannont feeling weak thought out my body ... yet my mum went buy newbie cloth for me so happy so tueday i wear it and went to sch :P during night class she apoliagise to me but i donno why i'm still angry ... maybe because i have hear this word in my past that hit me....

ar so many thing to rush today just finish cost accounting test and it don't turn out well i think i get a D or F so many blank page.... after that went to spend time with them .... dono what i'm doing there also .... then i went home do my c++ and my report and my sem project report.... which all end by this friday. tml thunsday got BPO lab test ....

so hell of a busy week.. hope nothing bad happen anymore and thnks keon for borrowing ur calculator today and hope u have fun with marcus they all playing basketball i'm too tired to talk or do anything just want to get some rest that all :> don't worry guys good night ~

No comments: