Wednesday, January 17

All By My Own

Today went to school in the morning lucky no late.
after lecture went to for maketing lesson lol today lecture sure make us laught but end up i alone there in the class as my classmate left the lesson . . . after lesson went elp to find them to print the vb code for later test.

Then went to eat and went to networking lesson lol today teach tml test . . . after the lesson was our class vb test also other class having at the same time . . .hmm quite easy :P but not to my classmate they seem so much to talk about.

After school was 5pm as all went home i alone stay in school until 7pm for my TKD demo for open house, really stress working for my performace. . . 360 kick X 5 lol now headach wanna vomit. . . i see how first la hize . . . after that went home already very late 11pm++ i'm over tired no time to eat and rest . . . + Project and more project. . . very stress very tired almost faint today . . .

Still All By My Own how i wish all this will faster end so i can relax. . . sweet dream to all

No comments: