Monday, January 1

Summary 2006 / Resolution 2007

Summary Of 2006

GOOD THING HAPPEN


  • NYP Chinese Orchestra Concert
  • NYP Open House Tour Guide
  • Celebrate Stephanie 20th Birthday With all the $ i earn over night
  • First Time Been To Ivy House & Stephanie Hung
  • Poly Classmate Steam Boat > Jonathan Birthday
  • Teach Chee Siang To Swim
  • I Shat Skin My Skin....Sun Burn
  • TKD Club Crawl
  • Game Complete "TOWER STACKO"
  • Bought rare Tamiya JET DASH Motor @ $18.90
  • lock my friend in toilet by my classmates
  • ME, Jiang ling , Min Kai mapleing lol
  • Poly Classmate Outing To Zoo
  • TKD BBQ
  • First time get cane by Jiang Ling
  • Poly Classmate BBQ At Condominium
  • Maple Story Joke By Min Kai : which pig don't have head one , i hunt so long so hard to get PIG HEAD.... and the stamp where got leaves lol it drop leaves out of no where
  • My Fuchun Sec School Concert
  • I Change my appearance
  • Teach Jaing Ling To play pool
  • I bought GNC product
  • I pay bills dental for Jiang ling
  • I went church
  • Bishan Park Sec Concert
  • Celebrating Zhen Qun Birthday (First time for him :P)
  • Sec Schoolmate Gathering (saw my teacher :P)
  • First Time Bet & Win Soccer (World Cup)
  • Celebrating Marcus 20th Birthday
  • Went Clubing @ MOS
  • Went Pub
  • Celebrating Tyrone Birthday Bash
  • Been To Stephanie Hung Father Shop
  • Ask a gal to helpe me took fireworks
  • Went to see Singapore Fireworks Festival 2006
  • Went Delifrance For Lunch
  • Celebrating Ivy 20th Birthday
  • Win 1st Red Cross Mooncake Festival (Lentun Making)
  • TKD Training Camp 2006 ( Get A Cert)
  • Poly Classmate Sentosa Class Chalet
  • Win 9/9/06 Tamiya Race 4th place
  • Celebrating Tain Wee Birthday Chelet
  • First Time seat my friend drive de car
  • Celebrating Tian Hao 20th Birthday at Restaurant With her family
  • Bought a birthday gift that worth $78
  • Borrow $500 to steph & jaing ling to replace a digital Camera
  • Night Fishing With TKD Friend and saw houseshoes carbs
  • Jiang Ling Surprise Birthday SCCUESS
  • Win 18/11/06 Tamiya Race 6th place
  • I have a unforgetable Birthday Suprise My Self
  • The Award Of Faith By W230 Cell Group
  • Win 7/12/06 Tamiya Race 3nd place
  • Celebrating Emily Birthday

BAD THING HAPPEN

  • Lost Cardreader & minSD card
  • I Destroy My Tamiya Car that i like most cause it was stuck and cannot me took out...
  • Helped People on Project end up kick me a side
  • Lost my handphone
  • Over drink >Almost Dunk<>
  • Nose Bleed for nothing...
  • Missed National Day Firworks
  • Lost My Tamiya Car Worth $100+ with my fravoite Motor in it (i cry)
  • TKD Training Camp 2006 (Bused my leg)
  • Hot Milk sprit on me
  • Spoile 3 sling bag
  • STEVE IRWIM Pass away
  • Miss my chance of getting a game making job
  • Kick Out Of Project Group By Stephanie Hung....
  • Badly Injury My Leg
  • Fail My Strong Subject
  • Missunderstanding with some of my friend

k that all of my Summary for 2006

Resolution for 2007

this will be a though challange for me :<

  1. Get My Friend Back
  2. Get Back My Life
  3. Win 1st In This Year Tamiya Race
  4. Be Faithfull To God
  5. Finish My Plateform Little Fighter Game
  6. Heal My Leg
  7. Be Joyfull As What I Am In Sec School Life
  8. Give Jiang Ling A Suprise (If Possiable)
  9. Do Well In My Study
  10. Let Make My This Year A New History

Ok that all phew sent so many hours wirting it. hope it helps me. . . as now pray again i give my heart and soul for the rightfullness in me and to shine all people around the world with what i have. . . thank everyone. . .

Sweet Dream Happy New Year 2007 will be a shocking one.

No comments: