Friday, January 5

What You Want?

4/1/2007
After school today went back to cwp with yin qi, emily, cui peng & yvonne. . . after that me and yvonne went to return DVD and went shop find her cd's as yin qi, emily, cui peng went to see what time is the movie. . . then it rain heavily. as i going back to school for TKD meeting then yvonne going to AMK to her mum friend house so ok lor. We share cab . . . thank you!

After that i reach there my leg still hurt . . . so slowly walk there. After the the meeting it was around 11pm already zzzz so went back to woodgrove to have my dinner with chee siang.

After that i reached home, when is was bathing and steph called me . . . lol ok la nothing much just normal chatting. after that went to sleep. . . didn't have time to touch my PC as my brother always using it to play DOTA & CS & MAPLE ....

5/1/2007
Today morning got make up lesson and yet no one called me. . . so I was the only one who never attended that lesson~ hize already pulling down my mood but still i reach school and after that went eat with Tyrone lol then went to do VB as today need to show that teacher. lol so many thing to do. . .

During VB lesson my way of coding work but the teacher don't want it so i have to redo as i help cui peng and use his code as mine too. . . then yvonne & steph ask for help ok I helped them to do some of it then i pass them my thumb drive cause i save some of the code for them to use end up Jiang Ling copy all my project files. . . without asking me. . . if you want come ask form me don't just take what u like, so no manes to other. . .

What the problem with you!!!! oh well nvm that's don't botter me much as that is who you are long ago that why everyone didn't come talking to you much. This is where i learn to grow, control what is right to say and what is not, learn to open up to all problem, rather been happy everyday in my life lol even it hurt my leg a lot hahaha but still i did endure all the pain that i have recieved so to grow stronger. learn to think smart & also going to study well for all my study hahaha don't wanna be like her who stole my Project today =_=lll

K Just finish learning all my patten for grading hope i can make it, tml going stay home practial and going all my kicks. oh man doing the Website for TKD is hard hahaha ok happy go lucky see you all. . . have a wonderful new year~

Tips: When You Feel Sad Just Thought Of The Thing You Wanna Do And Have Your Will To Endure It...

Hize today missed going out with my family to visit some one in my family getting pregnant :P ok see them some time . . went i free that is :P k nothing much lol this few day sure are tiring me out. . . going to sleep laio see ya.~

I PRAY> Change All The Saddness Within Me To A Smile Everyday, All The Trouble Shall Be Gone, In The Name Of The lord <>

No comments: