Tuesday, January 16

Friend @ Heaven

Jan 15 2006
Today was around noon time receive some sms asking where the to wear formal then we only wear casual then i sms steph and i donno how come end up getting scolded by her for complaining again ? this is too wired 3 time a row hmm. why all this happen?

After today presentation lol i didn't do much work lor hize so help cui peng to do cms. . . k then went to eat with them and went for next lecture but after von come hear a sad new a friend of her and mine have pass a way last satday . . . after the lecture was going with them then steph give me attitude :< color="#9999ff">
Sweet Dream and my friend i miss you picture of you never fate in my memory...

16 Jan 2006
Today went to SSDC for my driving theory, thank to jeff guild me if not i'm late, then was going in they need to see IC or Passport which my parent keep so that guy don't let me take and i'm very DL . . . so i went to school to meet sani to give him my graphic card and take modem from him. . . as i waiting for him at south canteen, just seat there and i saw CS lol so talk to him for a while and saw Melvin, he ask me to go join them. . . and he ask me why so sad then i told him a friend pass away and i give him see the photo of that person and he WAH really ma cause he is his long time friend too. . . and he called his friend to go visit him at night...

Then i went to blk M to do my VB project until 6pm went of my TKD meeting then meet up with chee siang to go visit my that friend . . . having a hard time finding that place but manage to find it. . . and once i saw him my mind and heart went blank …. after that wirte a note in that guest book for him....

Then went home my eyes keep tearing in train , walking home . . . . then i sms steph let forget the problem we have . . . k then now at home fixed my com finally can go online.

Good Night WE ALL MISS YOU~

IN THE REMANBER OF ROA YANG

No comments: