Sunday, January 14

Yong Jun 21th Birthday

Today Yong Jun celebrate early 21th birthday so we went to marina bay to meet up with him and some of the guys :P lol to eat steam boat then we went to play arcade, fatcat,fishmeat & yong jun were playing this game called road runner 2 lol a racing game, hahaha play until everyone disturbed fishmeat hahaha really was funny i record it in my digital camera will upload it soon!!!

After that we took train home and everyone bully me. . . hide my camera and i have to run to find it . . . after we reach woodland went to eat at woodgrove and chat until 3am . . .
hize everyone say me : me and that gal i like what what what she what what what me what what what ..... i really don't know is my mind like her this feeling is there what can i do. . . sain 1/2. okay going to bed see ya...

No comments: