Friday, January 26

One Week

Is been one week lot of thing happen. . . cannot recall any of it. . . cause i'm so busy almost everyday. . . with my project and TKD open house performances . . . doing the TKD webpage but i haven upload yet cause it haven finished ...

Then i bought my new hp with my father, he say was too expensive but i really like that phone so treat it as my 21th birthday present lol. for now i don't need my disc man lol now i can use my Hp to hear mp3 :P oh ya i get the N73 Music Edition cool huh. . . 2GB of space wahahahah 3.2mega pix camera :P and still can sruf web cool can blog using my phone. . . so much function. . .

Then thusday night went to cui peng house to do database project . . . cause they didn't have time to finish it and their group going to die soon then they come out of a plan to spit team and last night cui peng join me and von, emily and yin qi joined other group. . . so later that kok yong call to eat supper again lol...

Friday, today is our presentation day and it didn't turn out well. . . before that i was rushing for my database access and powerpoint but really didn't have time and not enought helper.... so yesterday i already know what today will happen... steph come to help out by giving me other project but it didn't help lol but still thank for leanding a helping hand. . .

So went i was preseting the lecture keep complaining about my project and say this project cannot make it ask me to redo and show him by monday.... that great i guess. . . if not Fail already. . . as today saw JL talk to the lecture also sain 1/2, the lecture didn't even care. . . cause we have open house mah then he unresonable . . . say didn't come to present then no marks. . . we got excuse letter lor WTH. . .

then went for my TKD performance :P after that went to eat with them and went to cell group but this time is badminton event lol so is been such a long long time since i last played ....
but still skillfull hahahaha :P enjoy it very much.

K going to sleep tml do database and still got so much work to finish. . . i still miss you but went i see you in class i'm scare to face you. . . wonder how are you? this few months . . . feel like a year to me. wonder why there is memories recalling in my minds to deep and so funny at some-time.

No comments: