Friday, January 19

Cannot Get Enough Sleep

Jan 18 2007
After School stay back to do project until 6pm then room lock laio so have to leaves . . . so lonely so i called some of my poly friend but no one where there for me hahaha so ok just have to wait until 7pm then go cell group. . . as i sms and call some of cg member and i end up meeting eliz to take bus to seng keng to but some food to eat . . . she treat me for it cause she say that i helped her last time. . . ok

then after cellgroup end i was so tired took cab home. . . reach home so tired and hungry after i bath and eat. . . rest for awhile only and the time is already 3am. . . only sleep for a few hours.

Jan 19 2007
Morning around 9am von called me say that she forget to take her mp3. . . left at school and she rush to school . . . which i'm still in bed wineing at here i wanna slp more hahahaha then ask her to help me sign . . .

Around 11pm i reach school and meet up with her to go but some food to eat and went to lab to do project cause last night been choinging cui peng project . . . lol his project so massie. . . yet still playing WoW. . . so tired . . . .

Luck jeff help me do my cisco hize . . . after school went to meet up with chun hua to do his project lol then we went to eat .. chat chat awhile and went home. i skiped TKD today cause they ask me to finish the web asap before the open house and clubclaw . . .

K today not bad hahahah my VB labtest get FULL MARKS :P 70/70, JL get 65/70.... for the pass 3 month this is the first sms i recive form her. . . and today she talk to me that "she bring von to see doc" . . . wired bring her go see doc still need to tell me ? hmm ok anyway our year 3 path is out i'm in programing :P

K i miss out cui peng movie . . . cause too tired and so much stuff to handle don't have time for me to take my breath. . . busy and busy and busy . . . wanna took time off to chat also cannot .. ..

That my life i guess bah oh ya today at cheers saw grace, hmm still remeber me after all. ya still wave at me . . . i thought she never will . . .

GOING to bed soon cause just done a bit of TKD webpage . . . see ya . . . V day coming ~.~ sweet dream~

No comments: