Sunday, January 7

Heal In Time

Jan 6 Satuday
Over Slep, Once i a wake get change and eaten my breakfast and went off the take bus 912 to interchange but i same problem as my e-link didn't $ and lucky i change a $2 note with a gal to coins . . . and went i reach interchange, need to go top-up wa still at up stair . . .after i top-up it was already no much time left. went i reach expo it was already 5.10pm so faster went in and i found them.

After today service went home and chating with one of my cell group member ntohing much lor once i reach cwp called angeline out to have dinner but she say 10min and it turn out more then 15min . . . and i went home rather then waiting there. . . Stand up for my self. . .

that all ok went to bed early as tml going to be busy day having my TKD grading.

Jan 7 Sunday
Today Suppose to meet up with my exchinese church friend but they did morning call me hize. . . nvm then went over to Toa Pah Yoh Mrt meet up with my TKDmate and went for grading . . .
lol my leg just heal in time wa really sweating that i bearly can make it cause i still can feel slight pain in it... after that went off to meet up with chee siang as he have just finish Serivce.

We meet up and went shopping at orchard, got to say today saw lot of my fraviote car :P :

Around night time we went home wahhahaha really tired lol ok that all for now lol just falling a sleep just a while ago . . . now a wake studying . . . hope tml will bring brighter day as i enjoy my daily life with happyness :P

saw 3 friend today
1st friend found : takashimaya that guy alway seat beside me in lecture lol
2nd friend found : mr potato :P at praradi
3nd firend found : MRT train going to woodland saw my tamiya racing friend :P
K going to sleep soon take care ok ~ see ya~

No comments: