Wednesday, January 3

LEG PAIN

Tuesday went back to school with chee siang, went to learn my TKD patten for this sunday grading but sir vincent help me massage my injuy leg =_=llll then wa very pain he use too much strenght

Wednesday First day of school lol already like that sain 1/2. she come and just seat be hide me oh great just like a big stone hit on my brain Kong Kast . . .

never mind today class very sain hahaha nothing much then went back to heal my leg kok yong acompany me until the shop then he left

after see doc , doc say what happen cause yesterday vincent rub for me and it become worst. . . after all the pain meet up with james to go see movie Night At The Museum nice :P check it out hahaha

ok then walk home it raining hize .. .. then late night chated with marcus lol ok sweet dream, miss you and you and you alway :P muck .. . ..

No comments: