Thursday, June 14

Bad Mood Silver Cab Uncle

Before I even wake up I received so many sms and call lol some from cell group and one call for chee siang where he ask me for a favor to print song sheet for his up coming cell group lol. . cause he got work and his printer run out of ink.

As I wakeup late and I was late for my cell group I quickly went to causeway point to find but non of the shop provide printing service for computer files. . . as I’m on the bus I called eliz to buy food for me, and I overshot my bus stop that I suppose to be alighting :<

I reached seng kang mall meet up with eliz and we took a taxi to fatch her lost friend in puggol, MAN the driver was in a bad mood lol and eliz was very eructated by him where the driver keep nagging and scolding us…. Some more he don’t know the place and he want us to know how to go like that. And the worst is he took us to a wong place and charge us $9 like that . . . is one for the Silver Cab company… I still can remember his name very well as I took notices of his name card in the cab…

Today cellgroup game was a break thought for the game master Eliz lol good game ,After today cellgroup went to chun hau house to print the note and wow his house like a gym with all the equipment. Ok after that he send me off to take bus home. And I meet up with chee siang for supper!!! OK I forget to take my Thumb drive after printing oh man!. . . ZZZZzzzzz Night!!!!

No comments: