Thursday, June 21

Swimming & Pooling

Today in the noon went to meet Wen Liang to his aunts house to swim long time never swim already~ was cool and hot for the weather hahaha he didn’t get to tan much, after that we went to eat at bukit pang junk plaza, nothing much as I have to get home and get prepare for my cell group later at 6pm.

6PM…. Today cell group was an outing so we went to eat near Nafa school and went to play pool lol, at first everyone was enjoying then in the end all get tired of it hahahah. . . not bad for today and we even went to get Soya bean after that , man we were seating in the backyard of a alley so hot and so many BATs making noise and flying around . . . Samantha give them hear a mp3 say that many American hear it and committed suicide after that and everyone was interested to hear what make them think that way hmmm and I’m the only one who didn’t get to hear it after all.

They say the lyric is all about ending it life sing by a woman I guess!!!!
Hahahaha ok praise the lord not listening to it hahaha cause I always die in my dream !!!!!

K people night~

No comments: