Friday, June 29

TRANFORMER The Movie

Today wake up at 8am, been an alarm clock to crowfed then read thought some topic before going out. . . on my forget to bring specs then went home again and I was late by 3min . . . went I was in class I stun lol fixed seat and I have to seat with my fear !!!!! which is JL!!!! And was doing my paper and I know tics that I need pencil and ruler to draw lucky for me I was able to brow from my other friend which seat beside me.

Ok but I didn’t do my paper well as the last part I forget the coding . . . 25 mark and 10 mark question on my…. Cause normal went u press dot it will let you choose from the screen.

After school wanted to spent time with anyone I can find but all seem tired so I was like wanted to ask her wanna go eat but instead I say “go home sleep la” lol how mean am I hahahah cause she morning have dental so must be tired.. Then only me ,hung wei and Tyrone went to eat and we chat more. . .

After that I went to Singapora Plaza to meet up with Edwin instead I waited and end up eating KFC along now have the chicken smell on my finger hard to wash off …. Then want to NAFA school to find him lol their campus is located different place and we end up waited at the wrong location…

We played pool for 3hr++ and then we walked to bugis and on out way there a lot of interesting thing we saw, street performance and fishing along the river lol we watched for sometime and we went to Cathay Complex to see the Lan Shop but some home we end up playing CS source free cause there is a Company Event and the people there ask us wanna play lol cool!!! Took some photo.

The meet up with the rest of my cell group and we went to eat and watched TRANFORMER rated : DIST must see !!!! Cool, Amazing, Exciting. Combine Movie (Black Hawk Down, 2 fast 2 Furious, Herbie)

Must watch ok , good night.

No comments: