Sunday, June 3

CHC EMERGE 2007 DAY4

Today was the last day of Emerge gone for the morning Service at 10am and it was good!!!! Cause of the drama team! And 12noon got one more service but we didn't go for that, we went to Suntec for lunch at pasta mania. As I rush to the last day of The Great Singapore Sale for the IT fair to get earphone and I bought two of it and I give one to my sister!!!

And went back for the final Service as we were line up to go in saw JL and I was hiding be hide my friend back lol don't really want to get suddenly scolding!!! Wow must say to day last day really was super great very touching!!! Cause today it reminds me of my friend in heaven!!! So I tear thought the service.

After the service Eliz and Perlie pull me to the back stage and we took photo with Pastor Kong and Tan!!!! :P

After that i rush to the lost and found to ask for my camera, thank god they found it. Oh man then meet up with chee xiang to go home together is been a long time since we last spend time with each other.

No comments: