Sunday, June 17

Robert Lane

Today went to work as usual my father drive me there but today sales not bad making about 270 of it, hahahaha well, why do i choose to work in this kind of environment because firstly the pay is high and 2nd is quite easy and simple, but the place is full of Bangladesh and also very hot and smelly hahaha but is good!!! cause god teach us to mix around and server other no matter what they are and who there are!!!

hmm this remind me that JL say before that she don't like the place in Litter India cause is dirty and full of Bangladesh lol, wonder she really has the heart of Christ?

Ok hmm today forget to bring my hp so was waited for my father to bring as they were going to fatch my sister back from airport. Wan Ni look bored today ,lol trying to pass the time seating there ~~~~ hahahah today I went shopping for everyone during my working hours, i want to a near by 7-11 to buy refreshment for them!!! Lol lot of order and i get it all in my mind!!!

Ok reached home already tired and my sister bought alot of thing form New Zeland and she bought me a nice wallet, cool thanks sis i mean this is the first gift that she gave me. cause that time i bought her a headphone !!!!and Sheep shape chocolate yam yam !!!! ok gtg tired night!!!!

No comments: