Friday, June 22

Singtel Meeting

Today took a long trip to Singapore Post Central located at Paya Lebra as I was taking bus 168 to Tampiness then took train to Paya Lebra MRT, hmm old place for me as 2 years in my ITE day last time hahahaha. So went taking the lift up 14 floor on my way up, a very nice view in the lift where is make of glass window cool!!!!

Wanted to take photo but I having some problem with the lift lol I keep getting out at the wrong level :< cause I was listening to my music.

After the meeting when i was walking to mrt a frog jumped over my leg lol and i took it down in photo.... went home with my friend, went I reached CWP meet up with Angeline and went to eat, after that we took a walk to see some DVD movie I wanted to buy some of the nice film to collect! Incase in the future making some video needed.

......zzzzzzz

No comments: