Saturday, June 16

IKea Meat Balls

Today nothing much lol almost over sleep for bible study hahaha Eliz my alarm clock lol. . . ok so after service suppose to meet chee xiang together to go home but end up going to ikea with my cell group. . . lol before we can go!!!

Ernest have no $ so he borrow $ from chun hua and they like just nice total $50 together then can draw out the $ hahahaha so poor ya?


Yeah we went and i eat a large plate of MEAT BALLS hahahaha cool but so full. . .
after that we went home by taking bus lol we walked the wrong side of road so is like after dinner taking a way hahahah and enrest making the Gatsby song all day long !!!!

Tonight in my bed looking at my stuff pikachu this was the first give i bought and wanted to give her but end up i was too shy to give so i keep it beside my bed, :P

~.~ night!!!!

No comments: