Saturday, June 2

CHC EMERGE 2007 DAY3

Emerge 3th day, Today only have one service at 5pm. I was in bed because I was sick after last night and Li peng from my cg sms me how was I and she even bought me HoneyLemon thank gal. ok making my way to expo so tired haha sleep too long . ok went I was there.

I sms my company that I won’t be working for Sunday cause of emerge so they find someone to replace me.

After tonight went I was on my way home in train I found out my digital camera was missing . . .man it must been drop during the service so I sms Alan to look out for me cause he is in usher won’t want to be in steph place like last time how she lost it. Ok pray hard it won’t be lost.

Reached Woodland went to meet up with chee siang for supper man today he bring me to eat, and we walked home chatting about the service and stuff, ok still got 2 days left 4 service to go.

Today service was so much about LOVE that everyone cried with tears so touching, today is He Yau Sun birthday, and she brought a video from a poor country that they went to help out so poor the people over there and they renew their home, then geng hong propose to vivi lol very touching even today poster preach also about love oh man.

That sweet right, ok sweet dream people

No comments: