Friday, June 15

XNA Framework Lab/Class BBQ

Today went to XNA Framework Lab provided by Microsoft at Level 7, NTUC Centre, One Marina Boulevard I was late to meet up with Chun Hua so I went off to wait for taxi but I forget to bring my wallet so I went back home to take…. After I reach and went in started the lab all we do is type in the code in to the software hmm not bad but kind of hard to understand the code.

They use C# to do games. Ok after that went to doubly ghot to eat, we had Mos. Bager then I went off to pasir ris white sand shopping central to wait for Jonathan so I take a walk in the mall. . . after I come out of the mall I saw Emily and Ba Long as there were waiting for him too. After he came we took bus and reached the BBQ pit and some of them were there already.

Meet some new friend down there, like CP friends and YYQ Boyfriend and MK also invited some of their classmate too like Eileen and Melissa. . . lol much more like a class BBQ so fun…. some of them go Up and Down with each another but it settle very soon!

Before we leave we trash the bin up lol >>>>

Oh and shaun took some of them to ride 150MPH and a 100MPH turn hahaha which they enjoy so much hahahaa……

After that some of them went home and we drive to Changi then went to Thomson to eat prata lol. . . Finally now all back home. So tired but really enjoyed with all of you. Ok I didn’t took any photo okay so don’t come complain laio. . . Man they didn’t like me to post them online for you guys to know them hahaha shy mammal ya? Ok sweet dream!!!

No comments: