Monday, August 29

PC Burn Out Day

last night help me friend format HD then dam i help him format then my com suddenly shut down then cannont on laio hize donno what to say .....

then this monring wake up from my bed staring at my PC hope the can power on again then eat my breakfast then come on my PC ..... not working hize later on my parent went out left me along then i sit at my sofar staring donno what.....

then play play organ , walk here and there donno do what..... then sms people chat ask my friend come my house fix my com but wa he take a long time to reach my house .... then i wanted to hear song so badly so i on my Karaoke then use my hp play song use the MICs to emperfie to more lough hahahah then thinking of tml presenting so i went to dye my hair hahahhaah lol .... then my friend reach we cannont find out what wrong with my com so give up my hope my PC is dead.....

so all my project don't need to do laio hize today went to my friend house to do pohotoshop use his com to msn people then hzie how i wish my pc will come back soon T.T cannont live without my pc ....

PC for LIFES :>

tml friend birthday buying present for u hahahah don;t forget me k :P

DAY END....... what will it be for tml need to face ... hize hahahah .....
See the future
Hear the past
one centery has passed Life live on................

No comments: