Saturday, October 1

Endless Love Day

Today wake up around 1pm hahhaha wow so good my classmate sms me ask me out watch movie but today went to go watch THE MYTH so i didn't follow my classmate so sorry leh!!
hize next time ok i go for sure >.<....

Then still thinking want to go for the TKD training later night then i think i skip the training hahahaha went out with my friend to Jurong point watch the myth by jackie chan wow the movie was very touching sad_SAD got to be one of the best film by jackie chan :>

after the movie went walk walk around the mall hize the shirt i wented to buy too expensive hahaha actully i don't mind the price but my friend say so .... :P then went to west mall find friend end up my that friend today didn't go for work she attent wedding dinner hahaha so wasted a trip .... so we went home....

DAY END really miss the old time we have fun together shell we hung out again?

No comments: