Friday, November 18

END OF THE DAY

today so alonly even my good friend also DL me SAD_SAD i'm trying my best to seem nothing happen but the aching in my stomach still full of air .... a along long days i have pass alonly.

you guys still treat me as your friend i did noting bad ... or it there ? why u all treat me like this am i a bad person? hize when can you guys find out i need you all my then anything.... i just want to pass my poly life with happniess everyday not alonelness and saddness ..... you all are my close freind now all my friend are so busy with they stuff only meet 10time once a year only .... i really very lonely, but i have freind ,friend in my heart , still cannont cover the lonelness in my appearance.... pls

maybe someday this all must end where the good or bad..... i'm so no mood in study ....

a human with a pureheart alway get to be god but before that they need to suffer ?
when a person treat a person bad it is good or bad for that person? or it just a ostacer in that person life to come over with?

k tml no sch .. :>

No comments: