Saturday, November 19

WCG World Cyber Game~

Horay finally got to go watch it lives play it lives :">

today wake up early lol then went online watch 12 noon de starcraft korean vs korean then called my friend ask him what time going so we meet at 1.30pm then we went meet but so how my other friend forget to bring $$ then she no need to go laio lor so she went home ... then i waited for james then we went off lol a long trip to suntec .... we chat alot in train arrr the smell of old time is back to me can feel it :>

then we reach there lol we get lost forget how to go .. then finally we found it then at the entrains i saw my old friend :> wow he volunteer for WCG helper :> our sch NYP also go join :> so then again i saw my classmate lol which her friend also .... - .... hize this morning ask her come along don't want .... then come with her friend .... then we went in lol we went in again saw my classmate also with his friend along ..... wth all coming to see never ask me come along you all good !!~+~!! then we walk walk then we saw a counterstrike single open torments to win a Razer mouse lol wanted to join but then close register laio so nvm lor... then walk agian saw a online lucky draw strach and win lol see people win a hat or so so i also give it a try guess what i dam lucky WIN a Razer Headset lol wth :> but then my friend win nothing .... then wow so much to see :

then we watch Australia vs Canada counterstrike live wow for 2 hours also very amzing match i think first time in the history to get knifed in the game all so pro.... then after the game we went off the eat lol saw both my friend at the same foodcourt at the marina shopping center lol so fate to meet there.... i mean so many place to eat and also meet 2 person there.... then after we eat, we want walk walk aroung the shopping mall then my friend stoped to see some card lol then by the way my friend birthday coming so wth buy a card to give also can la then we read all the card there some very meaning full some i donno what it mean... but anyway i buy one .... lol cost me $7 lol then we went home zzzzz all so tired..... what a eventfull day out.... my kind of entertanment...

wish to have more this kind of event then i won't be lonly :"> just reach home tested out the headset lol dam good :> but too bad don't have mirc .... to talk .... k very tired after a long day ging to bed bye... :>

No comments: