Friday, November 4

Nothing To Do

Today so boring sit at home all day long all my friend over out of singpore ...
step ,James ,yinqi many more all not free kind of sad never pei wo on my birthday with is tml

around 6 pm went out with my tyrone he wanted to buy some cloth before sch start then after we bought we went to eat roti prata hahahah then cui peng meet us at mrt station he bought be a Battle Field 2 DVD :P supposet to be a Razor mouse but don't waste $$ buying me present ma u just pei wo the hole day can laio i happy .... then just now went out with my friend chat chat ....

reach home install BF2 and play for a while then someone cannot come tml pei wo very sad .......
hize just know alway what i thought will never happen guess tml DOOM the movie also very hard to watch laio no mood hahahahah :P

hize Heartach is only one mental pain on ur heart.....
thnks friend of been there for me!
is ok even u never attendent u alway be in my heart
Heart OF FriendShip...... 忘不了你

No comments: