Saturday, November 5

My 19th Birthday

Today my 19th birthday.... when out with >>>> them my classmate and also today suppost someone special coming but don't think that person will be free to come... SAD_SAD.
before i want to meet them i want to CWP buy a top cloth which cost me $65 a present for my self
then went to bishan meet them they take me to watch DOOM the movie lol i must say was a action pack from start till end non-stop scary & grose movie too bad that person never come .... then after that we went to eat lol i went to buy my FV food tako pochi ball :> then went walk walk at orchand then went play LAN & Pool ...... nothing much then eat KFC hahahahaha then we went take neon print ......hize that the end of my birthday.....

Thank to :
Yin qi - wish me a early Birthday before she went to malaysia


James - before he went over sea he wrote a Testimonials on friendster for me....

angeline & zhan hang - Testimonials On Friendster for my birthday

Kok Yong , Jeffery , Xui Ting , Fiona , Zhen Qun , Sherlyn , Marcus - wish me happy birthday

Today - Cui Peng(who bought me a Battle Field 2 which cost him $59.90 i must say this is the first time someone spend so much $$ on my present i very touched thnks), Emily , Yvonne , Tyrone - for celebrating with me .... :>

but today some how so many friend forget about me SAD_SAD and also how come i don't get no CAKE or Make my Wish sad_SAD how come u guys alway get wishes and cakes SAD_SAD and also i bought so much for u all i get nothing in return.............. hize see so sad i bought present for my self.... tml maybe want out buy cake for my self and my my self a small wish ba .... hize my friend do u all really forget my B-day .....

monday sch start see how ba ...... my birthday also i don't think i'm happy at all ..... cause my friend hung out with me today all don't look happy ..... hize friend don't think too much for me k i know what i'm doing :> k thnks for everthing for today .... i atless hung out with u all then stay at home all day..... :> then went home eat pizza hurt with my morther order .... also she order what i don't like one hize can say this is one of my wost birthday i ever had in my entire life .....
but once again thank too all my friend out there who know or don't know my B-day :>

erm that all for now :>

No comments: