Thursday, November 3

Past Few Day

hmmm this few days i never blog cause was too tired to blog laio hahhahaha almost everyday go sing karaoke..... wahhahahahah then today hmmm this monring went to CWP with my freind buy a cap lol cause his hair so wired hahahahah then saloon cut untill like one hole one hole hahahah then my friend very DL ... so want to bought a cap lol very nice cap like oliver that hat hahahah then went to north point shopping and make my new glasses :P :> with my two friend :> after that want to eat Sake Shushi lol hize nothing for me to eat also spent alot $$ laio want to save also cannont ....

then we take train to marina square shopping and bought a jeans & a newbie shirts nice :> then off to suntec city lol then want to eat a restaurant eat lol very expensive but very nice food :P my friend really like that chocalate stuff hahahah then went there shopping .lol. so many new things go there see animition figer :> then i bought a pikachu droll hahahah so cute :> then my friend bought 3 anime figer :P then on the train home she play and play and play the figer :P hahahah so funny saio :P so enjoy this is what my day i wanted to spend didn't wasted my time at all ... :P

going to collect my glasses on sunday before sch start :P .... a brand new look :>
one more thing u guys very good hor delete all the photo i take cannont post on my blog rite..
no pain no feeling no nothing just want to be happy as i lives :>

No comments: