Monday, November 14

FIND THING TO DO

yesterday my 2 classmate come my house play lol i first time try out fixing my my com to my TV and the sound to my hi-5 out side my living room lol wow so cool watch movie and stuff wahahahah but then the word are not clear a bit blur blur "{

then they come lol we chat chat then they play maple lol .... hize then nothing to do we went out eat chat chat then i went to find my friend at cwp chat chat ..... hize

today leh went out study with my friend :> he teach my jap . lol we learn math togther very fast learn :> very effective way to study :P then went home late at night called my friend go play badminton with my friend lol seem so long since we late play ...... wa then we went talk a talk lol hear about story of my life and his life ......

tml a new week :> i'll do my best :@ ...... good nitez :> i'm alway be happy when u are happy

No comments: