Thursday, November 24

Special Day

lol last night was about to sleep then i remeber tml my friend birthday hahaha i already bought a card but then cannont seem to find it lol donno where the hell i put search so long then finally found it. but i didn't know what to write in it :k hmmm so i asked my friend to cheak my english for me lol overall finish at around 2am+ lol zzzz noth enought slp saio.

momring wanted to wake up early to copy it in to the card but i too tired then last min was going to school then i started to write... lol write untill i was last wa. then walk very fast... to school hope not to be late... just in time lol the teacher step in i also just reach then very very tired i slp overall in every lesson :< not enought sleep after that finally going home time i gived and went off...

then went home relax for a while thought can spend some time with my work but guess not my friend called me to go his house fix router .... about 11pm then i reach home so tired ... k finally no more thing for me to think too much hahahahaha....

k but really amzing first time i everyclass i sleep really tired for making that card.... wish you happy birthday .... good nite

No comments: