Wednesday, November 23

Great Day

lol quite a intersting day :> ... so far after the first lesson lol shaw was still a sleep no one called him then all want to sa bo him hehehe... com skill kind of slp and awake hahahah and also after that when Food juntion eat then meet my friend to take the book :>

then after that we went to the next lesson lol waited for 30min then the teach come but then the pc not working so the lesson was skiped lol then i went out with my friend lol we have so much fun hhahahhaah....

then my friend don't want to go math ... hize , around 3pm reach maths class hahaah teacher was no where to been seen then waste time walk walk chat chat take sch photo :>
then many homework to do lol... after class went to meet my friend she return my CCS all the vcd lol then went to meet my classmate to submit the html homework.... lol reach home quite late laio .... this few day wather quit cooling :>
just finish learning JAP words lol still need to learn tml scare got tested on !!!!! is been late good nite :>

may my wish come ture ....

No comments: