Thursday, November 17

Game Making Group :>

lol today having short lesson jap lesson do alot of writing .... then math lol very hard to listen then after sch my friend went playing basketball ,i follow my other friend to go eat then my friend come finded me then he went off the find the others....

then went to emily house make game :> they buy tracing paper :> then went to her house they draw , i program wahahhaha lol so funny lot of thing happen the character was too big so we have to resize it then lol the postion also wrong then finally 80% perfect laio lol when jump time the hair and the shirt will like lag out lol ... i think i have a new solution to solve it :> tml maybe try again :> .....

just very very tired my eyes like a laser beam shooting out very hot ..... just pass everyday ba
tml a brand new day ...

HOT NEW : World Cyber Game grand opeing horray i want to go see it of my own eyes...... friday or satday :P

No comments: