Monday, August 14

Awesome Pro (Fireworks)

Thusday 10 August
After yesterday celebration with ivy so i sleep the whole day hahahah and ivy thank step and JL for the bag :P

Friday 11 August
Singapore Fireworks Festival 2006
5 August 2006, Saturday - Team Italy
8 August 2006, Tuesday - Team Singapore
11 August 2006, Friday - Team New Caledonia
12 August 2006, Saturday - Team France

So today will be Team New Caledonia performing their fireworks, and jl and step got somthing on they cannot watch it so i help them to take down lor ... but one problem is i don't have video camer lol my hp camer cannot take at night also the video no good so i have to borrow form friend. as i called all my list of people in the phone list i thought is was over for me cause no one seem to have it or already been use by others. then i was lucky enought that i recall last TKD BBQ i have :P ya my TKD mate borrowed my his digital camer :P

so i have to meet him at Dhoby Ghaut MRT station to meet him and just nice i found someone to go with me which is chee siang :P my old friend hahahah yupz we went to meet my TKD mate at Dhoby Ghaut MRT i reached and called him 9 times until he finally pick up wa phew he was playing arcade so didn't hear it lucky lucky me. then went take a look at StarGek tamiya RC racing :P then we went to buy food to eat then no more time left lol we need to go find place to see fireworks so we went and wow already so many ppl lucky enought today we have good view lol then wa been standing there for 1hr like that lol leg so pain then firework started so i video it down wa my arm so aching =_=lll what a pain .... then after the firework, we went back to woodgrove and have supper + we chat quite long ya catch up with now and then... after that went home rest cause tml i still need to go this time going alone hize....

Satday 12 August
Today Team France will be performing :P
so i went race car first then about 6pm went home put my bag then went off to Marina Bay lol this time even more people wa die cannot seem to find any space arrrr then wow i try squeeze and finally get a space but the tree block the view hize so i have to think of idea but i cannot seem to move anymore all blocked by people and dam i get burn my the lame beside my leg ouch everyone looked at me lol nvm is okay ~ then i saw a gal standing which everyone is sited so i have an idea to ask her video it for me cause her position just nice open space ya pass it to her and teacher her how to use hmm wow she already know how to use it guess she have the same digital camera as my friend de? hahahah ok then ya happy cause can record down for them to watch ~~~

There it goes last firework of this year... recorder until 1/2 way run out of battery then i faster change it then nvm worst run out of memory ~,.~ so really thank her for helping me so i offer her that i send her a copy of it cause she seem to be recoding using her hp as well i think i did disturbed her for helping me.. :P


After that suppose to meet up with JL and step to go eat one cause at Marina Bay our HP have no reception + step hp low power... after 1 hr later i called JL ask where they all and they all are eating without me and they going home already cause tml they have church k lor so i alone again so i went to woodgrove eat then went home bath and sleep don't think much ya~~~~ very tired hahaha been use up all my energy just for the firework video lol lucky StarGek have such and intersting event lol buggy jumping ram then war game so intersting ~~~ now zzzz

Sunday 13 August
Today have to go work , and my PC spoiled some virus attack my Operating system and having files error so cannot start window that mean no internet no nothing~.~ which i have to send the video to that gal who helped me yesterday. then this morning went to meet my friend at the cinema for some talks then went to meet up with Marcus they all went to town and eat sushi lol wa tain wee called so many cause is buffet we eat until saio + i eat until very torture cannot eat no more and we have to finish all our food so we play secret number the loser have to eat hahahhaha

then went to work at 5pm saw von and chat during we work after that she and her mum went to eat and von went home... so around 8pm+ i was hungry but i remeber i no more money cause many ppl O me $ and at the same time i remeber treating JL and step to eat as they no $ also =_=lll oh man my Tako Pochi been eat up by them normally i eat 2 package that time .. but i don;t really care about $$ i just want to eat full and buy thing i need that all the rest of the $$ i just left it as how much there is...

Then von mum pay me today salary first so i can go eat and then after work i went eat again at woodgrove but then i called so many people to eat with me no one reply so i went there alone then saw marcus they all oh great been seating on a table with i'm not invited never the my friend reply me cause she fall a sleep so meet up then chat for awhile get some enlightment by her lol recently so many thing happen to all of my friend wonder is it suppose to happen in this kind of age?

Then went home Step reply me long long sms lol so i reply even longer one 6 sms that long lol my Hp max can type 6sms long only that the limit what did we chat is a secret to us that all good

night sweet dream ...... to You (the one who reading it now)

No comments: