Friday, August 18

Last Race Day!!!

Hmm today i think will be the last time i will enjoy playing lol so as for today went out and have fun all day lol afternoon went to racing... lol my new weapon (car) lol super fast woohoo~ i loving it and then it finally spoile it.... then lost on tire ballbearing sain .... then so many kid want me to borrow them this and that which i don't want cause alway borrow laio never return one so nvm but end up today also missing one spanner...

then oh man break my nails ... my dam fast car fly then i "hope it" with my hand and there it go my nail breaks lol surprisingly my nail so hard also can break that mean really hit by strong focus. then saw some of my old pal coming back to play :P hahhaha his car so rusty laio but then still fast :P ok then went to other shop to see parts and then the boss wife maybe have saw us at there my friend very scare that she tell the boss lol... nvm then we went to buy KFC then went home to eat lol my friend went home fix and fix his car end up with the same setting as before lol he DL hahahhaha...

Reach home rest and enjoy watching Digimon Savers. lol happy happy then around night time .. felt funny on my face ... so decided to write a Chinese sms to send to JL wish her safe la .... then wa my computer cannot type Chinese word so went goggle to translator it for me from English to Chinese.... hize finally only a few sentence will done and went to meet up with Marcus they all to eat supper. lol change table cause just now we seat de table got tree and the leaves keep falling to the table later food gana .. then kok yong called me to go supper, lol i already eating never ask earlier hize next time bah :P, Hear our zhen qun love story lol someone want to chase him but he don’t know where there to accept him wor lucky for him lor mine over here so hard to get one..... one year of CIP only get 2 week of repayment .... k la this kind of thing very hard to decide on so let time decide for us...

K happy is the way for healthy life style so i trying very hard to make it worth it been living on this earth :P trasure all the thing i have now i see people more no as good as me i should be a lucky guy.. good night rest well to all

No comments: