Sunday, August 20

Friend Or Foe?

Hmm today went to meet up with my friend at cwp and then chat and chat untill 1pm+ went home rest for awhile then went to test my tamiya car lol today not good racing lol only bring on car and then loose laio ... so borrow car form uncle lol his setting so good so decide to went home fix it...

On our way home went to rest under a block and then i smsed jl ask about how her teeth lol she say "very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very de pain, no more $ to buy painkiller liao" cause she just finish her root canal.. k so ask her to rest and study well~

Then went to NTUC to buy layes potato chips. while i reach home and was fixing my car i screw the screw too hard which poke in to my finger lol and it bleeding .... hize lucky not deep... after that went bath then problem started lol...

Been extra again creating problem which cannot be slove so fast .... was wanted to ask step to help me buy painkiller to give jl but end up i confuse by her sms lol... hmm if jl no $ how come she traval? and step say she was always along with her at chang yi airport there study oh boy my stupide brain get all those unwanted feeling again....

Today my sister hp been stolen and she went crazy about it scolding bad word everywhere then my father had to buy the same hp back for her... hize i also stune hahahahah my sister so power ya~ and is like not the $ problem to us i wonder whereter are we rich or somthing? hmmm

So am i a fool cause so many friend aound me saying that she not woth been with me? hmmm but sometime i can see the truth but i just want to keep going cause already walked so far untill here is like walking a road to heaven then walking back to hell~ stair way to heaven first must gone thought alot of stages~~~ and i'm lost donno which stage i'm in. i think i over do it. did step say the ture or is she helping her? Friend Or Foe?

This is really killing my life : first my classmate, then my friends, now my self
Please this have to stop if you are reading pls come and talk to me about it maybe i want a showdown to it. Once and for all , pain nor joy~

No comments: