Monday, August 7

That My Way

hmm been so long didn't have time to blog lol now where to begin.

Thusday 3 August
Today having BPO lab test after that test von tourture her self again hize.... then step told teacher then von get consuling with the teacher and i waited for her 1hr lol talk so long leg pain pain cause i don't want to go find the others cause they went home already which nvm la i got prenty of time hahhahhah... which in the end also went home ..

lol but then i reach home , i wanna finish my c++ project but end up falling a sleep... normally i don't take afternoon nap but guess i'm too lonely and tired so take a sleep and i wont think about anything else... then at night time been rushing with JL togther 2 head better then one lol which we exchange files and i found out i missing so many thing lol no wonder my report feel funny ya almost finish but end up also went slp but JL lol say she stay awake to finish end up also slp which she also don't know she aslp already... then she say monring call me lol... but end up she wakeup late so no moring call for me as i also late .... GOOD DAY for everyone ....

Friday 4 August
Didn't went TKD cause too tired of all the test and u know what monday and tueday having test too hize so need to study. then at night a old friend of mine called me and yup we chat quit long untill monring and also been rushing project to submit by today, one c++ project , 2 report and a 3d model. wa very headpain..... then on that day still got labtest... lol labtest helped gradisly and step which they seat beside me so i just repert the step to let them follow... lol then my teammate don't really do cause they don't know what to do so nvm but they bought me food to eat cause been working OT all day to finish the project.... lol then end up one of the lecture catch us bring Mac to the lab and started complaining... then went to cwp to watch movie Tokyo Drift but kokyong and cp already tired so they say they don't want to watch hize alway i alone not i don't want to join them in sch is like everything ask them go out or what they alway don't wanna go so is very sain.... then lucky i called Koen lol he just finish wacthing CLICK lol then u pull him went in watch again hahahah.... O me $15, james O me $12 & yong Jun O me NFS2 cd....

Satday 5 August
Finish submit the project before 12am then in the around afternoon my friend say want to go swimming then at the same time my tamiya friend smsed me say that there a new shop open which have track to play ":P yeah so i grather my car and thing man all my car wacked form the last race so i randomlly fix and went to take a trial run lol dam need to buy bettrey then can play wa laio $1.50 not bad la GP ultra :>.

then my friend say cannont reach my other friend to go his house there swimming so i want to my tamiya friend condomiun to swim with him for a while :P untill around 6pm then went home lol.. get a bit tented only... then atnight went out to eat with my friend lol so long never saw my old friend laio they seem trouble also hahhaha then we went to Zhen qun house downstair play boadgame call "RISK" hahaha play untill 4am but i think we talk too lough someone called the polic and we will dimiss and go home...

phew lucky nothing happen hahhahha... hize ,that all for today...

Sunday 6 August
The racing is getting to my neavors lol want to go but tml have test have to study .... aiyo then i set my own time table went racing first then at night do revision lol so in the morning i called my that friend and uncle to go :P ya today fully prepared lol yesterday seem so many fast car today my car better :P so race untill around 5pm+ then went home.

Now then i recall why i never went out with my friend during sec sch cause i was busy everyday went to woodgrove playing car and spend my whole day at there untill night lol meet many new friend there i even help out in the shop lol like the cd shop they help me take care of my thing went i gone and the acracde sister which alway chat with me lol wounder how is she now.. hmm then kidz paradise which is the shop that have the tamiya track.. lol there also have a sister i alway acompany her lol cause really sain working that went u have no customer to server lol. hize then i love the night time ...

Where all the Proz come... and track ar extented longer :P we alway race again each other in the ramp lol see who jump the farthest and all our car car in pure blacks or whites.. lol that make it so cool lol i even still remeber my 8GP rechargerable betterys donno where it goes now...

lol high speed my faster is 58mph... all our speed around that lol... i relly miss my old days... which i have no problem and trouble now seem so much more human are so hard to communicat with each other...

k night time already so i started doing my notes to bring in tml :P

Monday 7 August
been studying all night lol so we meet up early in school... went to meet von then JL but step no come today so yupz von last min still go photocopy paper to bring in lol hope it helps ... cause today i did my test with many mistake lol i think only get around a "B"...

which someone today very happy that she get A lor so action hahaha then went to eat and went home cause step going her house ma then i never say i going lor she provoke me by saying guys cannot hahahah which my stomach fill air just nice i was eating wa painfull to finish all my food... torture arrr for some reson her attitube real have to change if not god also don't like you laio...

Nvm went home with my discman lol froget all trouble and problem ingore everything want to be happy in my life lalalalalal :P~ tml they going to watch firework wonder whereter if i can go with them or not , is been so long since i last saw firework lives :> like to hear the sound of BOom and beautiful firework enrow... hize guess no one will ask me go one... k that all ba lol.. now studying for tml lab test and also fixing my car :P~

night sweet dream to who ever read my blog GBU...

No comments: