Saturday, August 19

So Boring Studying

lol today so many event but all i cancle hahhahahah cause i wakeup around 2.30pm hahhahahh then eat and watch tv untill 6pm which i started doing my note for my OOAD revision and i comepleted it after that at night order Pizza Hurt to eat hahhahah home food eat untill boring so want to try something else :P

Then after having my pizza for dinner , I went to dig out from my graveyard my dead car parts lol.. to fix my currently broken car hize hahahah so just finish fixing it hmm maybe i over do it which spoile my car lol i went to burn it but i guess i over burn it melt.... then sand it with sandpaper lol then use nail cutter to trim off unwanted parts then use the nailcutter to file off to smoother the sufaces hahahah finally finish in 2hr time :P what a mass :>

so hmm tml maybe went test play hahhahahh i'm so Eagle to test out cause got the feeling of seeing my car once again run so fast :>~ k go late laio going to bed now see ya~

haven been seeing anyone in my class lately abit of missing them hize ~ ok now going back to my dream world so fantasy ~_~

No comments: