Saturday, August 26

Exam Time (OOAD)

Firday 25 August
Today 8.30 start exam so got to wakeup early thought of going to school early but then end up only 30min early so went outside the exam room to study then saw shu wen asked me some question then tai yong also come after that went in to get prepare =_=lll lol thought of Jl and step was late in deep hahahahah exam just started they come !!! lucky this year paper just a short one no drawing of diagram... so yup have enough time to finish it all... do a feel time check then submit and went out...

saw cp we discuses the paper the found out some mistake we have lol then jl come out yup everyone having mistake in the paper hahahah after that went to meet up with von. von say emily even pro finish within 50min .... then finish eating chat chat lol step went sleeping and JL hungry for food lucky i have tidbits ... then von end up playing game with us untill 12noon.... then we all go home she went to meet her bf and they went to jl house so i went home ....

Reach home nothing much to day rather tired so take a nap on my sofar.... and it pass to night lol wake up eat a bit then went to racing hahahah nothing much to do .. nice cover the uncle there spray paint on it then went home to sleep...

Satday 26 August
As for today been at home all day suppose to go group studying with Jl and step they ask me to go one but then canceled so i sleep until 12noon again, then today only study topic 1 & 2 on BPO hize so boring all words... watch TV pass time then today my mum and above us de neighbor quarrel over noise... then the person almost hit my mum but i still in bed which i don't know anything. then my father come home to take my mum to polic station to make report...

Today passed so slow , is like been disconnected with the other world of one day already feel bad hahahah then study until boring so i went repair my car, lol this car very special ... i use screw driver and heart it up using candle then poke in to the car make a whole lol then is ALIVE hahahah.... Back From The Dead..

Sometime i see JL so poor take today example ba !!! she only have bus consetion and no more $ all alone at home and her home run out of food.. which she don't even want to ask her family member for any $ to buy food... i even ask her tell her brother to buy food home but she don't want... cause she don't want her father to know that she don't have enough $ to spent hize~ then she went to sleep to endure her hunger... as for me today i just get my allowance with my past allowance haven spent finish so now pop out alot of allowance just hope that can spent some of it to but food for her ba hahahahah !!!! sometime o think i'm the lucky one don't need so much $ but my parent keep giving me!!! i just need a friend or someone to spent time with....

I will earn what i want to most!!!! even everyone discourage me on it... i make it someday
Good Night ~ Sweet Dream

No comments: