Wednesday, August 16

OOAD Study

Last night busy sending Firework video to JL but end up she fall a slp so i waited untill 4am+ then i went to slp zzzz about 8am Step sms me and come to take OOP book form me cause she left it in her church ...

I went back to slp, wake up around 12noon and eated my breakfast then went to meet step in the school library ,since the library is full so we moved to the free lab at blk M then use the computer at there to get the revsion and pass year paper then i send it to my Whole class by e-mail, waited for JL arriver zzzz untill 4.15pm then she reach... then we went to buy some stff lol they bought pigs soft-toy for their HP keychain oh boy end up they not enought $ and i have to pay for it ~.~ nvm ....

Then went to lab finish what we have started then went to eat at Mac and step and her friend also joined us but they so bad today tissing me and jl .... which make us very malu ....

Then after eat we went home step and her friend hor push me to send JL home but then i don't want hahahah so went home with step anyway...
So that all for today yupz hize tired of all the problem want to relax now... studying for exam coming soon!!! wonder why i like her so much ~ hmmm i turly also dono why just my soul telling me that !!!!

No comments: