Wednesday, August 30

Exam Time (Electrial)

Today finally the last paper... lol wake up and went to school late .... so reach about 11am then study for awhile... then finally is time to finish it ... after that paper hize lol know how to do but then don't know the correct answer !!!!

After that went to give back step friend de calculator... then went to bishan to buy my Tako Pochi :P 4 boxes, $2.20-each ~.~ 2 for me , 1 for step and 1 JL..... then seated just out side Mc to chat chat then JL went to buy Mc with her ezlink card .... lol then step friend come down too so we went to AMK play pool~.~ lol dam i hate raining... after reaching AMK still need to walk and oh ya i forget i got bring umbrella.... then borrowed to Jl and step so i'm just use my bag to cover my head ~ and the rest of my body almost is wet de~ then went in K-pool even colder haha hope don't get sick .... ok then just having fun playing pool lol i anyhow play ~ then JL still learning and me and step got a Showdown end up 1 / 1 draw....

K then his friend went back home~ lol k lor so we went home too but then hmm i was a bit blur waiting at the bus stop so long is waiting for JL bus not my bus to woodland ... never mind then after she went off ... me and step went take bus again heartache spent $$ on taking bus so more so expensive too me... T.T $ is hard to earn don't wish to spend my parent de but they also give me to eat...

Then reach home rest... as for tml going to be busy all day long as i planed my time for tml :P sweet dream all the wellness to all....

No comments: