Wednesday, August 23

Step Spec Shop

Today sleep until so nice don't even want to wakeup early hahahaha then kok yong called to come pick up his cd sorry ar kok yong i was unable to wakeup end up you have to come pick it up from me hize ma fan ni le....

After that i went back to sleep again until 12noon lol then wakeup laio going to step parent shop to study lol and then i went there wa so ma fan i don't even know where the place is hahhahah so use my plan as last time where i use it to find where my tamiya competition held at hahahhah yup got a map of my own.

then went to take bus near my house lol thought taking bus at cwp but end up is the same hahaha so on the bus that was this old lady wa she is very .... lol putting her leg on the seat infront of her then somemore eating on the bus lor wa so er xin .... then reached eunos mrt there laio started runing and i missed the stop with bring me out of my hp map lol then is still raining heavy hize... then reach joo chiat complex =_=lll cannot find the shop leh end up hearing wrong shop that why cannot find hahaha ... then find it laio the saw step ... and jl also got come oh boy ... never mind study do the paper then jl no pen went to buy use my $ . . . hize put it under O me $ ... k then went back to study... time pass so slowly they started to che chat already .... then donno how it end up reading the Bible.... lol then after that went to the next street to eat Mac....

Ten was waiting for my Special order zzzz then i going to clam my buger jl say this and that in front of me one motive is to get me to buy Food for her .... end up $3 for the large onion fired .... then me and step walk her all the way to paya lebar mrt bus stop then we walk all the way back to eunos mrt to take the bus dircet home.

After all the suffering and stuff suddenly today i feel so relives found that my old self, always do thing i like... found out that went i was in poly my classmate always so much fun the my old sec school mate which i found out where the fun lays in a friend that why i need a friend so much that i need to stick to them always which is very fan to them and now i know why i always didn't get so close to my sec classmate cause last time once release for school i will went straight back home and busying my own stuff then hunging out with them...

just today marcus sms me saying going watch movie with i'm studying for OOAD this coming friday so cannot go lor hize ... cp also change the chelt day to next month 20,21,22 so i can go for 20 to 21 cause 22,23,24 i got TKD training camp... hize going to be a very tired one~

k tml last day to revise laio jai you to everyone... who to rely went no one is there only u your slef and god is there to be with you, and your shadow make it 2 person...

No comments: