Sunday, December 31

Countdown To 2007

Today went out with my sec school friend to countdown . . . was taking bus 912 on my way to cwp i saw cui peng walking home so i called him but he didn't answer so i send sms to him. after i reach cwp me and my friend too train to city hall and then went to sentec to meet up with the rest of them :P

Suppose to go to a place to see firework but there have road block and we were not allow to pass so we went to a pub to watch from there :P before the countdown they have their happy hours, drinking and playing games hahaha even bully Zhen Qun lol i took a lot of photo and then around 10min more till 2007 i faster change my sd card in my digital camera scare later run out of memory again lol record for JL to see. . . 5 4 3 2 1 everyone was partying lol all the soda and spray + pop . . . every where lol i get soaking wet all over me with soda . . . then zhen qun throw a can down . . . nearly hit a person and that person was not happy about it. . .

And i stay there to record the firework . . . sain 1/2 was 1/4 blocked by the building there and i couldn't see the land one . . . hize . . . but at less can see 3/4 of it. . . after that we went to eat and then went to another pub again lol by the time we reach there Sheng yew and Nicolas were much drunk already . . .

Havoc happen out side pub :P

Around 5am in the morning they decided to want home and both of them were kind of much trouble . . . so many police went patrol around and luck for us nothing happen . . . after a few step sheng yew having problem cause some sprirte don't let him pass and have he have to make his way . . . as i'm the one who praying for him . . . as making a open path . . .

we reach the mrt station but it haven open yet . . . so we waited and on the other side of the road there were people fighting . . .

we waited for taxi more then 1hr . . . and finally only have one taxi and the rest of use took mrt home.

lol so tired ~~~~ reach home i found out i lost my sd card . . . now how am i going to school with my project . . . but i have the firework video in my cam :> ok sended much sms to greet most of my friend lol tired tired ok going to bed my leg hurt ~.~

Happy New Year 2007 sweet dream :P

No comments: