Friday, February 2

梦里花

Today went to school with a rush cause having mock test and end up not doing so well. . . but is a 5% of the final grade. . .

After the lesson went to blk M to do project and for so long in time i never follow that 3 gal already as today was the first time of the year. to walk together with them. . . and after that i follow yin qi to print at e-learning and saw Kenneth and i show him the TKD website.After that we went to blk R to print. . . and i meet up with keon to go bishan, at first he don't want to go end up i foucs him to go hahahah. . . then saw my friend :P xian yi and coline :P so long never contact each other liao cause i lost my hp :P i miss all my friend all my memories of them are still in my head. so much friend not only from primary sch/sec school/ITE but all the uncle and antis and even kids i have meet all become my friend but i have lost contact of them hope someday i can meet them once more.

After that i went to woodgrove to to ask for works hahaha and the manager was loOking for me too cause i last time work before and they will like me to replace the new boy who have work hahaha cause they seem so tired . . .

Horay i have work have $ :P to buy something but then after tonight chat with someone i lost with a empty path of my life no aims no goal to fulfill. will be working at night grade form 10pm till 8am. . . with $12/hr hahahaha what a fast way to earn but i have exame !!!! but what i O them i have to work to pay back~~

As i tear to sleep doning the database project, i know that she only will treat me as a friend but i don't know how can i handler my self to not to love her but treat her as a friend!!! is so hard to do so but to say so!!! only in dreams are possiable so everynight i went dreaming. . . Sweet Dream ~

张韶涵-梦里花

唯一纯白的梦里花
盛开在琥珀色月牙
就算失去所有爱的力量
我也不曾害怕

天空透露着微光照亮虚无迷惘
在残垣废墟之中寻找唯一梦想
古老的巨石想象
守护神秘光
芒清澈的蓝色河流
指引真实方向
穿越过风沙
划破了手掌
坚定着希望去闯

唯一纯白的梦褃花
盛开在琥珀色月牙
就算失去所有爱的力量
我也不曾害怕

古老的巨石想象
守护神秘光
芒清澈的蓝色河流
指引真实方向
穿越过风沙
划破了手掌
坚定着希望去闯

唯一纯白的梦里花
盛开在琥珀色月牙
就算失去所有爱的力量
我也不曾害怕

穿越千年的石板画
刻画着永恒的天堂
轻轻拭去漫布全身的伤
我从不曾绝望....

My Love Will Never Be The Same...............

No comments: