Sunday, February 11

Day To Night Day 5

Today went for service, and they have chinese new year gives hahaha then my cg menber don't want so i took from them the gift i have 4 now hahahaha.

After service i went to pasir ris to meet up with my panter, before he come i went shopping walk walk around to see what to buy lol then went to buy Mac to eat after he came he drives me to woodgrove and there we start our work hahaha

Meet more friend hahaha very friendly hahaha got the tiger beer,coke,yeos,calsbage lol all the boy we hung around and chat hahaha so fun then they want to buy voka to drink they mix with orange, but donno how my friend mix with plum hahaha now taste very wired . . . soure then got the alchol taste . . .

After that they went home left me and a few of them and a group of gals come to ask us saying that : her friend wanna know the tiger boy hahahah so like that lor. . . then i help my panter to buy food then the gals ask me to help them buy Cigar cause they underage and my friend ask me to buy beer too cause he also under age . . .

Then i spent my night playing hp java game hahahah now get headach . . . in the morning the Supervisor ask me to work extra 1 more hr . . . ok lor then i helped an auntie to curry his product hahaha oh man feel like wanna faint . . . then 9am so i went home .. my block de lift B got some one stuck in side and it keep pressing the alarm so i help him called the services to come open the door. . .

then i went home slp until 6pm . . . so tired but it worth all this tiredness. . . ok even up my spriture and working life for now hahaha . . . few more days to go jai you!!!!

No comments: