Sunday, February 25

Pain With Joy

24/2/2007
Satday service lol reached in time hahaha then wow today so special geng hong appear :P after he sang a few song of his and with his gf hahha we went to took photo.
after service only me and ernest went to eat hahaha wow we eat at city hall a new stall very nice saio the food must try . . . >>

25/2/2007
today studying all day long for tml exam paper . . . database hmm . . . then suppose to meet jeffery out to study but since was raining so he say study at home then steph was meeting me at 5pm also to study but she will be late so she sms me say that change to 6pm then never turn up hmm. my parent call they wanted to buy dinner for me but i told them i was going out to study, but end up my parent reach home and found me still at home and getting scold say why i haven go out . . . they never bought my dinner end up getting stuffed :< . . . after that i called steph she say she have ferver don't wish to talk then ok lor ~.~ Just paid for my genting tip and still getting nag by my parent . . . lol u know what it crush with my school program . . . 5 march lol Hize everyone day getting own by parent or other people , went or who will i get to stand up and fight for my rigths? cause i never ~ what they say i have to agree if not thing will getting worst by the argument . . . hahahah so my entire life is like that only Jiang Ling will know cause i told her more then anyone else about myself . . . but now things have been so different so only can talk to my self and will alway be alone. . . no matter where destiny take me to.

I donno why i still belives in JL but who know what she is thinking but one thing for sure, she is very bless cause all thing turn out better in her life....

No comments: