Monday, February 12

Day To Night Day 6,7

Lol lost count of my day and dates . . . cause always sleeping and stuff

12/2/2007
today went to meet steph to go town to get some of my new year cloth end up we walk and walk until i bought a white jeans for $100+ . . . then around 5pm kok yong came to meet us and we went to shop together as kok also wanna buy something for his friend that he is going to date out. . . hahahah

and i bought something for JL it worth 2 days of my paid . . . 3 more day to ta han :P let have faith . . . tml is velantine and i don't know how should i give it to her hmmm we shall see how it works out . . . already spent all my working $ and my body is tired for all my works. . . even god rest on the 7ths but i work 7days and extra hrs . . . hahahaha
. . . Sweet dream . . . K.O..................

No comments: